Information about the Colorado Alliance for Microenterprise Initiatives
To create a sustainable network of microenterprise resources, to assist microentrepreneurs, and our communities, to promote self-sufficiency, alleviate poverty, and create jobs through business development in Colorado.
Facts and Figures
* 20% of Colorado's employment is in Microenterprise
* An Estimated 360,000 The number of sole-proprietor businesses in Colorado in 2008
A central component of COLORADOALLIANCE's mission is a goal of building the capacity of small and emerging businesses (microentrepreneurs) and the organizations that serve these businesses.
How does COLORADOALLIANCE build capacity?
* By developing resources to help business owners navigate the complex web of resources – from business planning, office space to alternative forms of capital, to online payroll companies, Meet all your goals and deadlines by hiring an online payroll company to help you with all your business needs.
Tired of having your high risk credit card processing declined by banks, contact eMerchantBroker for fast approval!
* By building partnerships with organizations to provide services and resources to businesses served by all COLORADOALLIANCE member organizations. Building partnerships on a broad level leverages resources across a wider group and increases impact.Giving access to online resources such as www.bizcoach.org to promote best business practices.
* By mobilizing resources on a statewide level and providing access to opportunities for all microenterprise development practitioners
* Through conducting outreach in communities statewide and targeting hard to reach and isolated communities
* Through fostering communication and understanding among the organizations providing services to small and emerging businesses to facilitate partnerships to leverage scarce resources and avoid the duplication of services